Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a few pics of the T-Shirt. Thougt ya'll would like to see a real photo of the finished product. I had to resize each photo due to restrictions on gunco.net by almost 200%. It also needs to be ironed for a better look. The 1st shipment is going out tomorrow and the final shipment is going out on friday. Taking some time due to my new work schedule. Hope you like them.

I DO!

·
Registered
273 Posts
they look good thanks for all the trouble

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Look nice - I can hardly wait for the postman to drop them off (and coming from GA to AL ought to be quick enough I hope :D ). Thanks again for putting this tshirt buy together.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
they realy look good. I like the gunco shield

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
magnus392 said:
What sizes do they come in? I have been invited to the next shoot that GNS is gonna be at and I would love to sport one but I would need like a 5XLT...I know the buy is over but I would like to get in on the next one:D

GunsNet :biggun:
I am checking with the print shop for that size. I dont think it will be a problem but I can let you know by the end of the weekend.

For those of you that missed out and for those that want to order more, Im tring to get these T's in different colors as well. Any input as to what color combinations you would like would be helpful. I was thinking grey T or Blue T.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Nice looking Mbadboyz!!! I can't wait til I get mine!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts