Gunco Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man, I would like some facts on your accuzations against "Bush's Grandpa's", and a little explination of your stance. I posted my facts and arguments in the other thread. So guys NO FLAMES!!! I really want to hear what this guy has to say, and why.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Uh.... Let's let this go and yes the Bush grandfathers were involved with the Nazi'z making money off of them until 1942 through various ways. They were brought up on federal charges and there is a record of it. I suggest http://www.john-loftus.com/bush_nazi_link.asp as a start.

Loftus was a special investigator for finding Nazi links/war crimes and was employed by the federal government.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Cephus said:
Hey Magnus Please let this go it's not worth it,Hell I bet we could all learn some facts about our grand parents if not them then an uncle or what ever.This isn't worth it,Thanks BRO.
My wife is a direct descendant of John Wilkes Booth. Didn't hold it against her. Nothing she could do to change it. So I just Love her anyway. She's too pretty to carry a grudge that far back.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Why bother.........

Life goes on.........

Attachments

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Hey buba, that is pretty cold. I have 2 students that fit in this category, they didn't have a choice in their condition. Everytime I hear someone proclaiming all men are created equal, I say bullshit, these kids will NEVER be equal. Sorry, I was on a rant...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
Hey buba, that is pretty cold. I have 2 students that fit in this category, they didn't have a choice in their condition. Everytime I hear someone proclaiming all men are created equal, I say bullshit, these kids will NEVER be equal. Sorry, I was on a rant...
Rodger that.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
That is in ultra bad taste

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Chiroone said:
That is in ultra bad taste
Yeah, but it's still worth a chuckle and the message rings true.

In the vibe of this thread, everybody just drop it and lighten up.

No attacks on anybody. :hippy:

Matter o' fact, I vote to destroy this thread. :hugegun:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
To my enourmous surprise I actually agree with DB Cooper. Ready, set......NUKE! :rockets: :rockets:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.