Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original scan

Altered

Altered

Original scan

Altered

Original scan

Altered

These were cars I owned in the past and the pics were taken with good old fashioned film and scanned by a cheap scanner.

I played with contrast, color, hues, grain, filters in Piscture It ver 9 which is sort of like Photoshop.

Just palying to see what this stuff will do.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice cars buddy, Ive been looking for a new car myself. I want a boat like a caddy deville or a caprice. Got any tips locally?

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bud Dwyer said:
Nice cars buddy, Ive been looking for a new car myself. I want a boat like a caddy deville or a caprice. Got any tips locally?
Not really too much, but there is a guy at Paddock road off 75 that sells Hurse's and Limo's as well as regular Cadds.

When I had my 69 Coupe in th pic the 472 motor blew and I got 502 Eldorado motor to replace it. He also has an indoor junkyard for Cadds back in that area.

I'd really like to have another 69 like the one I had, but I'm more likely to get a newer used Towncar in a few years and Kustomize it.

I know guys, I've got a thing big old pimp mobiles :D I have your standard Ford truck with loud dual pipes though.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scubadvr said:
I like the Olds.
That was my first real muscle car, it had a mis-hap with a telephone pole that finally killed it when I was 19. I had a 73 Colonade Cutlass as well and my current project car that I have is 78 Cutlass that I've done everything too, but don't have time to finish.

When I become a huge internet mogul I'll get another 72 Convertible maybe. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts