Gunco Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was brought to our attention today that quite a few posts weren't showing up after members would submit them. That issue has been resolved and all your posts (even all your past ones that didn't show up) should show up immediately.

If for some reason your posts do not show up immediately after posting or replying, please let us know by using the contact link located at the bottom of every page. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Cephus said:
I thought it was just me hitting the wrong button !!!!!
I thought they were finally upgrading the content here by not posting mine!!

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Flatspot,

What forum are you trying to attach an image to? Someone will take a look at it...

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
flatspot said:
I'm having issues with the images in the posts not showing up, anyone else?
I only have that problem at work--if things are from photobucket or some other image hosting site--I'm blocked from all that content

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am not able to see the image, text is there that say's attached image no funny pic box or anything. Checked my browser settings and everything looks good there too. On other boards the image placeholder is there or the image shows up but not on this board.

Seems to have happened in the last week or two. Thanks for trying to help out. Firewall maybe????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Egg on my face, found the problem FIREWALL, a setting was changed on an update that I did not notice. I was getting worried I was going to miss out on any fine photo tutorials you guys put on.

Thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts