Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a little slam bam pre-order sale on refurbished Bulgarian AR-M1F side folder kits going on till Wed of next week if anyone is interested.:thumbup1:

http://www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=229054

I will have some avail for purchase after the sale but they will run $230 + shipping. If anyone wants one let me know.

Thanks a ton,

Josh Newton
NFA

:thankyou:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Do you have pics?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mbadboyz said:
Do you have pics?
I should have snapped a few pics of the ones I have had before but...lol.. well, I forgot. They are in excellent condition. If you decide to buy one and are un happy I will refund 100% no questions asked...:thumbup1:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Sounds good, I'm going broke but I need a folder! LOL

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good guys. Payment info sent and have you both down for one kit. Thank you ver very much for the business and let me know if I can ever do anything for you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, that would be a couple of my kits.

Thank you very much for the business George and thank you for posting those pics!:thumbup1:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rule .308 said:
Put me down for one kit please
Got ya down for one and payment info sent my man. Thank you very much for the business!:thumbup1::thankyou:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
All kits are spoken for guys. I talked with Todd today and five is all he has left. I bought them all. Four are spoken for and 1 is still avail.

Wish I could have gotten more but the well has run dry.

Following are guys from the site who one will be avail for:

Grendeljaeger (paid)
gaucho1 (paid)
Rule .308 (paid)
gunnysmith (paid)

·
Registered
825 Posts
I got a chance to open up my kit from Josh and it is identical to my new one!!! Bayonet even matches.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
jnewt said:
All kits are spoken for guys. I talked with Todd today and five is all he has left. I bought them all. Four are spoken for and 1 is still avail.

Wish I could have gotten more but the well has run dry.

Following are guys from the site who one will be avail for:

Grendeljaeger (paid)
gaucho1 (paid)
Rule .308
Josh I'll take the last one I sent you an email 11/01/04

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All kits are now sold and all have shipped. Everyone should receive them on Monday. Kits shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Thank you very much for the business guys and I will keep you up to date on new goodies I get in.

Thanks a ton,

Josh Newton
NFA

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just thought I would post some pics of the kits. All kits were same condition as this one. A teaser till monday...lol... :thankyou:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Oh man what a tease! I got the little salmon colored slip in my mailbox informing me that I wasn't home when they came by and that I can pick it up tomorrow! Teach me to go to work!!! Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wish I could have got a few more but I bought all Todd had. Hopefully they will get another shipment in soon. He said he was looking for them..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts