Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a bandolier full of Enfield stripper clips. I know that the rounds are supposed to go in staggered, but which way?

Logically, the 1, 3, and 5 rounds should be flat against the clip to keep everything stable. 2 and 4 should sit on the front side of the other cartridge rims. Is that correct?

I'm pretty sure Pic #1 is how they're supposed to be loaded in the clip. Am I right?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
cant help with the ?? but I have to ask ware did the enfield clips come from . I would like to have a few for my enfield.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a whole bandolier full of them on eBay. There's one on there now, but it doesn't come with a lot of clips. These things aren't worth more than a $1 or so apiece, so watch how many are in the auctions for the price.

There are some on Gunbroker, too. If you search on Google, you can find some decent prices for them on some of the C&R and surplus rifle sites.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a few floating around.....I don't even own an Enfield anymore.

free to a good home.....just cover the shipping

·
Registered
770 Posts
Rhino_66 said:
Logically, the 1, 3, and 5 rounds should be flat against the clip to keep everything stable. 2 and 4 should sit on the front side of the other cartridge rims. Is that correct?

I'm pretty sure Pic #1 is how they're supposed to be loaded in the clip. Am I right?
That is the correct way inwhich to have them loaded. Amazingly when they are pushed from the charger they all line up in the magazine perfectly, one rim in front of the other. The charger clips are quite handy for the Enfields, and I have found them to be a definate plus at the range.I always reload my chargers and put them back in the bandoleer for my next range trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts