Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandmother owns some land around lake catherine( near jackson), and i'm thinking about trying to buy it off her. My hope would eventually to build a house there. Is this a good area to live in?

She has about 15 acres next to the preserve, and you can see the lake fro her property.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
That is really out in the middle of no where, but if that's your thing it would be cool. I would like to be in the middle of no where myself, but my current situation doesn't allow it.

It's beautiful country out that way and I would assume you could do some shooting from your back porch.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
What is great about this city is that within 30 minutes you can be in the country.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I fish lake Katherine about twice a year.It is really nice around that area as far as the land,I dont know much about actually living there

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was great until a couple of years ago. An area that i've alway's known as the meade property is across the road from hers. Used to hunt there, but ive been told recently its but clear cut for a houseing devlopment. I am hoping to get down there before it snows again.

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, is there any bobcats in ohio? I could've sworn I seen one in that area a few years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts