Gunco Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gang,

I just found a new utility (by Microtrash) that's free, and will resize your images for you.

Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

and download the Image Resizer. It's easy to use - just right click on your image and select 'Resize.' This is great for posting photos on the forum that are too big, and the sofware will resize any photo in a heartbeat. I'm playing around with it right now and it's perfect for basic use.

Resizing a large image to the listed "Handheld" size makes it almost a good sized thumbnail and is perfect for emailing to people and posting as well.

Co7t

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
What about for those of us who do not have XP? Any suggestions for an image resizer? I have XP at home and use the resizer and its wonderful....but when I'm at work and want to resize my images to upload I can't because we use 2000.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I?ve used IrfanView for over three years and have found it?s a great piece of software and it meets one of my most important requirements, IT'S FREE!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Finally came to the right place. My pics are all too big!!! Before I go to one of the sights mentioned, isn't there something on this damned machine that will do the same thing? I have buddys from Nasa that put stuff on this thing that they say I will need so I probably might have it already. Just need to know what program to go to. Lost in cyberspace; getting tired of posting pics that w'ont happen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.