Gunco Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone happend to have a rear trunnion block and wooden stock for a stamped receiver for sale?
I've changed my mind on my Pmkms(underfolder) and I want to go with the original design. I'm still going to keep the underfolder(stock)but I don't want to weld it open. I mean what would be the point to ruin a perfectly good folder just incase the ban sets right?
I'm planning to refinish the (wood) stock any way so it doesn't really have to be pristine.
I know K-var has the trunnion blocks, but I was lookin for someone that had an extra one that they might want to get rid of at a decent price.
Thanks,
Shadow

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
you could put a bushing in your folder I think and this will lock it open without welding.
I have a blond stock and a rear trunion , but I do not know what you are thinking is a good deal. I paid $18 pluss shipping for the trunion and 20 plus shipping for the stock. ... I could give them up for $40, but maby someone here has either one they would like to get rid of cheaper so if you want to wate and see what comes up that is cool. I also would be happy to hook you up with either one if someone else has a better deal.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Yeah, Ive seen where a lot of guys will use a bushing, or even a shell casing. It shouldnt be too hard. I am probably going to do this too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts