Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they showed up and left a slip on the door saying someone needed to sign for it. I was at work and the wife was at the bus stop picking up the kids. She said she saw them drive by but didnt know they were stopping at our house. I signed it and left it on the door hoping tomorrow they will leave it.

I am very pleased with weaponeer.net and want to let everyone know that I give them an A+ on feedback. They update you everytime something happens and very courteous people.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
mine came too. see my post for some description. I am happy with it.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YAY!! It came today. Was here waiting on me. All matching numbers and the wood handguards are in excellent shape. Overall finish very good. Kit is better than I expected.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone had this problem? Would it cause any problems to the mag?

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
now I hope Joe will have the $85 group buy kits availible soon and in the same condition. That would be sweet. I am on the list for 4 of them

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should of bought a couple more of these kits. They are in great condition. Oh well, this kit will keep me busy for the couple weeks. Take my time with it and maybe take me longer to enjoy.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I think the best part of these kits is that we were expecting mismatched numbers and plastic E. German furniture. What a pleasant surprise to get such great kits.

I'm sure Joeken will get their kits (I'm in for 2 of those also) but their problem is usually getting them to their customers. I have a hard time imagining them getting all of those kits out at the same time. Granted, Joeken has more than the 125 or so that we had but I must say......... IO did a great job in getting these to us. All 125 or so kits went out the same day.

Oh and thanks for the kind words mbadboyz.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
It sounds like both of our kits were better than we expected. congrats on your late Christmass gift.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hotbarrel????What you gonna do with those upper/lower hanguards? Are you going to get them re-finished? I might try to re-finish the buttstock because Im putting an underfolder on my kit.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yosuthnmasa said:
:useless:
You want to see it, come over and help me finish it! LMAO, I will post some pics tomorrow. I have been so sick with a bad case of sore throat and now I have an ear infection to boot. Damn it man.....I hate feeling like this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts