Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Refer a friend from today, November 8th through December 8th and the winner with the most referrals will recieve a Gunco T-shirt and a mystery box of assorted gun goodies.

When you tell a friend about Gunco make sure they put your board name in the referral box when signing up to Gunco.

If your friend forgets to put your name in the box during the contest time, PM Gunco Promotions and let us know. We'll verify it and make sure it gets counted in the contest towards your referral count.

You can use the "Refer a Friend' link on the bottom header to send a message directly to their e-mail.

Please use discretion when letting others know about Gunco from other message boards. Follow their rules on using private messaging and e-mail systems.

Thanks for your support and be sure to let your friends know about our November give away contest also.

Gunco Promotions

---edit---
For accurate results and counts toward your referrals, please use the link at the bottom of the page to send out your referrals, and encourage your friends to click on the link in the email (you may specify that in the body of the form). By doing so, the referral will automatically be credited to your account.
---/edit---

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
We have 4 people entered in the refer a friend contest now all with 1 entry a peice.

AClay47
Arkie
Kail
Leadhead

One of you guys will have to move up to win the T-shirt and mystery box. :D

December 8th is the end of this one.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Crud. I was the one who told Magnus392 about this board.. Oh well, gotta go tell some more people.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i feel some competition brewing lol i still have to finsih signing up for the nov give away im gonna have to set some priorities real lifes gettin in the way of my fun

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
magnus392 said:
Any updated Totals? I have a couple of buds that where waiting on their email confirmations earlier tonight and they signed up today! :D
You're still at 3 tied with Kail as the top 2. Maybe your buds haven't used the registration link yet.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I refered a guy last night . I do not want to use any names because I am wateing for the eternal group buy and do not want to get baned before it comes in. you know just nameing names in other places is a very large crime that will get you beaten and thrown out.. HAHA but true. No I am not looking for a referal point but still trying.

EDIT : I believe I see his posting here now good news for him and us..
I think he was sick of the ..... well you know......

·
Registered
273 Posts
Kails the man LOL , Im gettin that shirt

·
Registered
273 Posts
lol on a side not i got the two shirts i ordered today there awesome

1 - 20 of 38 Posts