Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
:thankyou:

I would have missed that and I'm in need (aren't we all :thumbup1: )

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I wish 1Pat would do that GB here.. That other board, being the greedy bastards they are, have drove the GB price thru the roof..

·
Registered
273 Posts
why doesnt soewmone suggest that

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Compared to buying the 50 rivet sets from Global it's a bargain. With Global its something like $60 total for 50 long swell, 50 short swell, 50 short. This is close to 3 times the rivets + 1 type that global doesn't carry.

packratt

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
If someone wants to go in half on a share of rivets, I would gladly put my name down on the group buy that 1 pat is running. For those wondering a share in the group buy is:

Each Full set share will consist of
250 short swell neck rivets(front trunion)
100 long swell neck rivets(rear block)
167 short non swell neck(triggerguard)
Price before shipping to your home will be ~$57.50

So if I can split this with someone that would be 125 short swell neck rivets each, 50 long swell neck rivets each, and 84 short non swell neck rivets (I would get 83). To half the price of $57.50 each would pay the price before shipping of $28.75. If you can let me know via PM or email that would be great.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sniper...I'm in w/ ya. This somehow clears my conscience of doing biz with dotnutz, because I can inappropriately rationalize it by going though you:)

take care,
Tec

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
If any one else wants to split a share let me know. I tried to access the group buy and found I couldn't log on anymore.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am in the group buy on the "other" board. If and when the rivets appear I will sell off 1/2 of them to anyone who wants them here.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
mike26038 said:
I wish 1Pat would do that GB here.. That other board, being the greedy bastards they are, have drove the GB price thru the roof..

1 patriot of many tried to do a GB for rivets here. Only problem was not enough exposure as the "other" site. He even tried to a GB here and at the "other" site but the "other" site wouldn't let him. They told him either here or there but not both. Kinda sucked.

Here's the link...
http://www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=285

·
Registered
391 Posts
I emailed 1Pat to see about joining the GB.. I don't have access to the "other board" so I don't know if he will let me join? If I can get in.. and anyone wants to split say a quarter share, let me know. I will post up when I hear back from 1Pat...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I emailed 1Pat to see about joining the GB.. I don't have access to the "other board" so I don't know if he will let me join? If I can get in.. and anyone wants to split say a quarter share, let me know. I will post up when I hear back from 1Pat...
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that group buy is closed and JoeKen bought up all remaining shares.

I don't want to sell off half of my share but if someone needs a set i'll sell a few sets.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I would be in for half of the group buy if anyone has half a set for sale. PM me if you have half a set to sell.

Can someone here start a group buy?

Where do these rivits come from?

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
The rivets look nice (mine arrived today from the group buy). Tec Nine and I split this share.

redchevyman,
1-patriot of many handled the group buy at gunsnet. Maybe sending him a PM or email (he is a member here as well) about where the rivets come from or starting a group buy here would help. Just a thought, anyways.

·
Registered
413 Posts
If you guys could give me a contact, weaponeer would host a group buy...... with no mark up! As far as exposure goes, I can almost guarantee you that we can get rid of more sets than any other site.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
"I don't want to sell off half of my share but if someone needs a set i'll sell a few sets."
Same here and I have already sold some from the last GB, and I was getting low that's why I had to buy more. HEE HEE

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Shortrnd said:
If you guys could give me a contact, weaponeer would host a group buy...... with no mark up! As far as exposure goes, I can almost guarantee you that we can get rid of more sets than any other site.
Sounds great shortrnd!! Let us know when you can get it going.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think the deal with 1pat's rivet group buys is he is contracting to get the rivets made to spec by a us manufacturer and buying them in 10,000 + quantity to get his prices.

packratt

1 - 20 of 29 Posts