Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone know where to buy the squeezers that the infamous "Hc Pookie" has made in the past?
Screw method is what I'm used too, But I want to try this method. I'm tired of tapping.
Thanks,
-Shadow-

·
Registered
21 Posts
They are really easy to make if you have access to a grinder and a dremel tool. I made a set and have used them on a 74 and an amd-65. All you have to do is copy the pictures on Pookies sight and they will turn out.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
magnus392 said:
I think HC Pookie just did a tutorial on how to make the tools, this is a link I was given about rivet smashers. Apparently this fella makes them for folks. http://www.burly4x4.com/tools/
his username at gunsnet is cwtoyota. Not sure if he is also a member here or not. You can email him by clicking here

I have bought a set from cwtoyota and received a nice quality product and quick service (from time paypaled to the time I received was a touch over a week - most of the wait time was ups ground, lol - Chris shipped out quick, ups ground took 5 days not counting the weekend).

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I think Im going to HF to get me a pair of bolt cutters today. I feel like dremeling something!

·
Registered
522 Posts
PM cwtoyota on the other board. He makes and sells them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts