Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used to be when the kids were young that my wife and I would be asleep and the kids charging in to wake us up at the crack of dawn Christmas morning.

Now my wife and I are up before daybreak, the kids are sleeping and we are waiting for them to get up.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
lol.......before we knew it was ok to get up so early, my bro and I would get up around 4ish and go sneak to see what was in our stockings and look at the big presents that couldn't be wrapped--then we'd go back to bed until like 9ish. Finally one year my parents told us instead of peaking and going back to bed, to get them up whatever time we got up--hehehe that next year I set my alarm clock for 1 am.......lol apparently Santa had just left...lol they had to revise the rule no earlier than 4.......lol

This year I may ride up to their house by 11 or so.......lol when I get there I reckon...

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
My son was complaining to me about his kids getting up so early on Christmas. I told him they were getting even with him for doing that to me. :D

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I was a little late getting up this morning so I can't talk much. Went to a late night Communion service. I just love a candlelit service.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
What?????????? You guys went to sleep on Christmas eve???????????

Bet you didn't even sit and have a cup of joe with Santa.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Santa doesn't stop here, I forwarded all my presents to my parents house--I don't need him waking up my dogs.......lol

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
Yea, I thought I would be able to sleep since my kid is 17. But she got up at 6 and brought in all the dogs. It's 10am and now I'm tired.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts