Gunco Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, if I understand everything correctly from the summaries of the laws from different locations, building the ROMAK-3 is legal so long as these criteria are met:

1. Remove bayonet lug
2. Permanently affix muzzle brake

... this is compiled from different sources & looks as if there is nothing else needed (I wanted to post it in summary format to keep it as concise as possible).

·
Registered
50 Posts
hcpookie said:
OK, if I understand everything correctly from the summaries of the laws from different locations, building the ROMAK-3 is legal so long as these criteria are met:

1. Remove bayonet lug
2. Permanently affix muzzle brake

... this is compiled from different sources & looks as if there is nothing else needed (I wanted to post it in summary format to keep it as concise as possible).
Yep. The rifle is sold in complete form without US parts and is importable as a "sporting" rifle.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Just remember to remove the bayonet lug. Some guys have mentioned welding the open spaces so that a bayonet can not slide into place. When the ban sunsets then grind the weld material out. That causes me to wonder if JB Weld could be used to fill the spaces. Advantage no heat. Disadvantage?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts