Gunco Forums banner

Sad news - Zouave's Dad died.

789 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Sangrun Hunter 
#1 ·
I was at the other site this evening when I noticed a very sad topic. Many of us met Zouave there. He always impressed me as being a very decent person, so I thought I let others know.

It's probably not appropriate to post a link to another Discussion Board, but I think this Adminstration would have no problem with it. It is:

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=212848

There are few things which kick a man worse in his gut than his father's death. I think Zouave will handle it with grace and dignity. He has many friends and a lot of family. Never met him personally, but he and his familiy are in my prayers.

#3 ·
I PMed w/ him on the other site.
Zou's a great guy. I hope he makes it over here sometime.

His whole family's having a tough time with it, especially his grandfather. and Im not in the least suprised since it was so unexpected and sudden.

Its not my place to share details of private messages, but the guy could really use some support, and I thought it might help if people knew the gravity of the situation.

#4 ·
My prayers go out to Zouave and his family.

He and I never did hit it off real well over there, he being a Mod and me a troublemaker.

But I forgive and forget. When something like this happens, as it has to me, the petty bickering and stupid fights that happen on the boards are revealed for what they are = meaningless.

You have your family, your belief system, and your friends. Treasure them and try to live in the moment, savor each time you spend together. They can be ended in an instant. I know. GG

#6 ·
gordon gauge said:
My prayers go out to Zouave and his family.

He and I never did hit it off real well over there, he being a Mod and me a troublemaker.
Gordon, over there, I'm a troublemaker! It doesn't take anything but to disagree with the wrong Moderator over a political issue, and you get on the :shit: list.

It speaks well of you that you can see past the BS at GunsNet and empathize with others there.

#8 ·
I'll do it.

#9 ·
D.B.Cooper said:
I PMed w/ him on the other site.
Zou's a great guy. I hope he makes it over here sometime.

His whole family's having a tough time with it, especially his grandfather. and Im not in the least suprised since it was so unexpected and sudden.

Its not my place to share details of private messages, but the guy could really use some support, and I thought it might help if people knew the gravity of the situation.

Id also like to add that he is the ONE admin there that has ever stuck up for me over there, when that POS Wayne Morgan threatened to kill me, all the others let it slide because over there I am an "America Hatin' Commie-******" and he was the only one with the gonads to stand up and choose right and wrong.
Also, in regards to Zou's grampa, no one should ever have to see their child die.

#11 ·
Prayers sent for you and your's Zouave.

#13 ·
Just so you guys know, this happened back in October of last year. It would seem that Zouave left the other place (I'm not sure why) and he is posting here under another name.

But, prayers are always a good thing no matter when and as we all know 7 months ago was not long ago. I hope his family is getting along better now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.