Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad Texas has leathal injection!

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2913542

Nov. 22, 2004, 3:57PM

Baby dies after mother reports cutting off arms

Associated Press

PLANO - An infant died today after her mother called 911 to report cutting off the baby's arms, police said.

The 35-year-old mother, whose name was not released, was being questioned this afternoon. She called 911 this morning and when authorities arrived, they found the baby with her arms severed and the mother waiting calmly with blood on her clothing, police said.

The baby died at Plano Medical Center around noon, Plano police spokesman Carl Duke told The Dallas Morning News in a story on its Web site.

Authorities said other family members, including two school-age children, lived together in a Plano apartment.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My prayers were meant for the children. I am in full favor for the death penalty in this case.

And your right Sandy, the Bible says "an eye for an eye."

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Yes, prayers for the children!

Perhaps there could be a slow death injection for the slime that would do this.

Maybe something acidic, slow and painful?

For cases like this where death is too merciful!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
My mind won't even wrap around that. Poor child, anybody that messes with a child needs to die.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sandy said:
Too easy! I say cut HER arms off and let her bleed to death! May she rott in hell.
Im with you!
Eye for a eye...
You mess with a woman or a child there is a place for you...

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Preacher, thats one question I plan to as God when I am in Heaven. Why did this kind od sadness have to take place. I am not questioning that which I can never understand for now. I pray that his goodness will comfort us all. Jack

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
That is proof of evil in the world. Many people think evil is a concept. I disagree. I believe it is a force which prays on us all, especially the innocent.

My heartfelt prayers are given.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
AClay47 said:
That is proof of evil in the world. Many people think evil is a concept. I disagree. I believe it is a force which prays on us all, especially the innocent.

My heartfelt prayers are given.

You are right! Hitler, Sadam, Charles Manson, it goes on and on.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
She better hope for the death sentence. The women in prison will tear her apart for what she did. The same thing happens to child molesters. Even the hardest gang banger drug dealers in prison won't tolerate anyone who hurts or kills a young child.

It makes you wonder why the cops didn't just pop her on the spot and claim she came at them with a knife...

·
Registered
968 Posts
Rhino_66 said:
It makes you wonder why the cops didn't just pop her on the spot and claim she came at them with a knife...
I agree with you , but, why give her an easy way out?

I'm not against the death penalty but I think monsters like this woman, deserve a little payback. Let her suffer. Sometimes that's almost better than the death penalty. Look at Andrea Yates, I've heard several stories about her going nuts in prison and on suicide watches. You know what I say? GOOD! Let her conscious eat her alive along with dealing with the other prisoners. She'll suffer here on earth and when it's her time to go, no doubt she'll suffer even more.

I have zero tolerance for those that can hurt kids. I've got a little girl and two nieces that live here, they drive me insane at times, but to hurt them is just out of the question. I can see how people get frustrated, but for the love of God, call someone for some help and a break. Kids are so precious and to read that story makes me physically ill and very sad. That baby most definitely has my prayers and thoughts.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sandy said:
I have zero tolerance for those that can hurt kids.
I agree Sandy. So does the Bible.

Mark 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Ididn't want to post on this thread cause I knew I'd get upset ....... now I gotta go take my blood pressure meds.
Prayers sent for the little one.:frown:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Amen Sang! If there can be any good come out of this story, it would be the fact the little girl is in Jesus loving arms looking at his smiling face in no pain whatsoever and knowing that she will never have to be mistreated ever again. I know I hope that's where I end up!

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DorGunR said:
Ididn't want to post on this thread cause I knew I'd get upset ....... now I gotta go take my blood pressure meds.
Prayers sent for the little one.:frown:
Yeah DorGunR, I know where your coming from. I debated on starting this thread with the news being so sad and all, but I kinda just fealt I had to do it for the little girl. I've not stoped thinking about it since i've read it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts