21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
aka: SDK1968
7,741 Posts
gotcha.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
I'm cleaned out. They took everything that wasn't in my gun safe. After reading this post I looked at my bookshelf that held 11 large and small GI ammo cans filled with 7.62x39, .308, 30/06, 45acp & 45colt. They left me two 30rd boxes of Lapua 7.62x39. I checked my footlocker that held my Kobra red dot, my Aimpoint red dot, and my 9 east german teardrop pouch filled with 30rd AK47 loaded magazines. My YUGO wooden ammo box that held 16 brand new Tapco 30rd magazines are gone. My dresser drawer that held about 25 1911 new and used 7 & 8 rd magazines are gone. My son and his girlfriend who live in my basement bedroom are heroin addicts. My stepdaughter who just did 18 months in prison just got out and came here less than two weeks ago. Hell, they took the 8 brand new PSA AR15 thirty rd magazines I bought in Feb and had sitting on my floor next to my computer.
O Tay then here is the frigging deal rails. If you do not CALL the police and get them involved, with all due respect, sorry bout your luck. F$%K them. In gun friendly Florida if you steal a gun it is "armed robbery" your stealing and armed.
CALL THE POLICE rails. :nono:

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
And if you don't call the authorities and the firearm is used in the commission of future criminal activity( murder) you could be culpable and charged as a co-conspirator. I keep the letter the FBI sent me still about one of mine. From the Jersey agent.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
My family Mike. No offense but I wasn't talking about the ex and YOUR kids. Hate to be harsh but i'm being honest. Leave a tenspot on the table when you go to bed and tell me if it's there when you wake up,alright?

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
Oh,I still have the Marlin bolt action 22 and a box or two of boolits.:naughty:
Yeappers.

I went through all of my stuff too.

I saved that last STEN sling off of the last one that was sold off for my Marlin .22cal bolt action.

Have around 100 Boolits.

So, I am good to go!

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
I hear he offered a family member $40 to ride him to the store to sell his stuff. My 26yo stepdaughter ratted him out. She said Brandon asked her boyfriend for a ride but he declined. My 19yo daughter who is doing good so far on her own in the world told me what store he wanted a ride to with (his stuff to sell). She refused to take him but I'm sad that I had to call her.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
YOU GOT RIPPED OFF AGAIN? Interesting. Well you have less to move I guess.:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Straighten up Marine. Or you'll be next on my ignore list. You know I like you Mike but,really?

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
I have been thinking of picking up a bit of 77gr, 5.56 ammo while it can still be done. A bit more expensive but, would make the difference when is needs to count.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
I have been thinking of picking up a bit of 77gr, 5.56 ammo while it can still be done. A bit more expensive but, would make the difference when is needs to count.

Same here MUSIBIKE. Old tired and partially disabled so I sit here at the picture talking box and wait for the sales or good deals to come up and grab em. Thinking about getting into the 80% receivers so I am pre buying lower complete build kits. Those prices are wicked fluctuating and it ain't down. :bangin:
Probably cause of the increases of building the 80% ers. Ammo prices I follow and am sad to say they come down a bit but I feel relative to inflation ah hell they are not all that bad. Still have a few 1,000 round cases when they were $79 delivered with a thank you note. But hell those days is gone. :headspin:

gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
FREEDOM MUNITIONS has a super sale going today guys. 10% off ammo.

I just picked up 300 BLKO for .25c/rnd. But, I went in and picked it up. NO shipping.

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
My SSDI money dropped yesterday. I think I'll make one last trip to the pawn shop and buy back my Kobra & Aimpoint red dots and the HF drill press and the rock tumbler. Mine drops on second Wednesday.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Mine self deposits on the third Wednesday of the month. Different states I guess.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts