Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case you're not sure exactly where Ole Santa is, here's a link to NORAD's Santa Tracking Radar system. Make sure that you keep up with his progress,,, you wouldn't want to still be awake as he gets to your neck of the woods!:DNORAD SANTA TRACKER

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
NORAD better be careful about Santa's privacy..........he may put coal in their stockings.:)

Thanks for the link Stingray.:thankyou:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
That's so cute--I remember when the news would track Santa and give updates on his whereabouts....does the news still do that?

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rachel was just sitting on my lap when we clicked on NORAD. See'ing her face just brought back some really great memories of my childhood.(Almost cried)

Isn't it wonderfull to see Christmas through the eye's of a child? MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just got done wrapping everything I bought for the family. I am tired. I sat upstairs and oogled over everything complaining about having to wrap it.

I then accidently found a picture of both of my girls on one Christmas morning past. I started crying like a baby. somehow I forgot about the joy of the season and my girls gave me it back tonight...

Merry Christmas to all

Gary

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MERRY CHRISTMAS Gary!

....now I've cried.
Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
:newyear: :santa:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Well they sat real men don't cry. I guess someone is gonna have to tell me the secret to being a man, cause I've not figured it out yet.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I heard a story on the history of NORAD tracking Santa Claus on NPR. Kinda restored your faith in bureaucracies...

A telephone line had been set up by someone - not NORAD - that kids could call to speak with Santa, and the local newspaper published an article about it. But the newspaper mis-printed the number, and the number printed happened to be that of NORAD. When kids began calling NORAD, whoever was answering the phone there rose to the occasion and explaned that, no, Santa wasn't available to take their call, but they had reached NORAD and they could provide information on where Santa was since they were tracking his sleigh.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Preacher said:
Well they sat real men don't cry. I guess someone is gonna have to tell me the secret to being a man, cause I've not figured it out yet.
I cried after each of my three kids were born.

Sometimes, just looking at my kid's angelic faces as they sleep can bring up a tear or two.

Now my WIFE... good grief... she can watch a stinkin' soap opera and start crying... "oh boo hoo Tina and Tad broke up again". :rolleyes:

Roger

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Preacher said:
Well they sat real men don't cry....
I can be a bit of an embarassment to my date at a three-hanky movie like "The English Patient".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts