1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
:dunno: huh????

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I find that I get more sentimental as I get older.

I guess that is because I have gained much but also lost much.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I've never really had a sappy/romantic boyfriend, so I think it would be kinda nice. Of course if that said person weeped more than I do--and I only do on rare occassions--I think I would have to kick his arse.....lol Yeah I'm sure it would be nice to get flowers at work or have a nice dinner prepared for you when you get home.........:thumbup1:

So to answer Mangus---nothing wrong with it, use it for good not evil :)

My dad got more romantic when I moved out--mainly he had to start picking out sappy lovey dovey birthday cards for mom, like i used to get for him to give to her. and he's always taking off work for Valentine's Day and her birthday and taking her a bouquet of flowers.....awwwwwwww

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Magnus,

You might go through a bitter phase in a few years and you'll come back around to being sappy. :D
Yeah Sang I'm kind of there now, down on sappy. I have a sappy and romantic nature, but its been burned. Now I seem to just try and find the quickest way though BS. I don't really like it. (Being this way that is)

·
No Member
1,941 Posts
As far as I'm concerned,it all depends on your definition of sap.I personally like strong confident men that are somewhat romantic without slobbering that actually believe they're smarter than me.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
It depends on your definition of "sappiness"

After 22 years of marriage my wife and I had a baby girl, so my sapp still works.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I don't necessarily correlate being romantic with being a sap.

I don't think doing romantic things for the right woman, for the right reasons, is being a sap.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Yeah, I always thought being a sap was someone that could be easily taken advantage of. I show appreciation to my wife no matter who's around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts