Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a little pocket pistol, with reddish looking grips and looked to be some kind of Beretta copy. Really nice looking pistol anyway they wanted $189 for it.

For some reason I think later on I will get this little pistol, a little pocket pistol in .22 of decent make with my 10/22 would be alot of fun with a brick of ammo.

Don't know why just thought I would share this with you.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yep, they are neat little pistols, I gave one to my brother when he was teaching and wanted something small to take to school. The students were armed so he felt left out.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Is it the one with the tip up barrel? If so they are nice little pistols. I have a little Berreta .25 that I won't part with but I should have gotten the .22.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe it is the one with the tip up barrel. Pretty little pistol, also something mom could shoot too. I still need to teach her how to shoot a pistol.

Lupeloff, hopefully your brother never had to use it, thats scary when the kids are packing but the teacher can't.

Cephus,
I kinda wondered about what Tauras used. Because it looks like alittle Beretta.

Grendeljaeger,
I believe it is the one with the tip up barrel. It looked like a nice gun for $189.
How well does your little .25 shoot?

·
Registered
59 Posts
PT22. I have one. It took about 100 rounds to get it to break in and shoot cheap ammo. The double action sucks but for a pocket gun it is not bad. I trimmed the follower in the mag down and can load 10 rounds in the mag. I also removed the mag saftey. I wish somone would make a pistol that size that could take a 20+ round double stack mag. not for burning ammo at the range but just to have the extra rounds without reloading.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts