Gunco Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This computer is self destructing. I don't know how long before it goes completely. If I suddenly ain't here you will know why.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think the accelerator is causing my trouble, Is that possible????:eek:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Lupeloff said:
I think the accelerator is causing my trouble, Is that possible????:eek:
Only if you're holding your foot on the brake at the same time.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I keep getting a pop up window that says propelac has caused an error in python????

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Then I guess you should be getting in touch with Aviator if you're having a problem with your propeller. Oh, that's propelac. Over my head Lupe. Sang or Cammobunker may have a few suggestions. Maybe you could PM them in case they don't see this.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, it's so bad I gotta go.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That error can be caused by a Hijacker-Virus; however, it is definatley your C:\Program Files\Propel Accelerator causing the error or being used to cause the error. Have you run Spybot & Addaware? What antivirus are you using?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I'm about to take off too Lupe. Give Sandy and Buddy and yourself a big Merry Christmas from Preacher, Big Angel(wife), and Little Angel(dog).

Dave

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thylacine said:
That error can be caused by a Hijacker-Virus; however, it is definatley your C:\Program Files\Propel Accelerator causing the error or being used to cause the error. Have you run Spybot & Addaware? What antivirus are you using?
Done all of the above and have symantec.

I just uninstalled the accelerator, I'll see if that helps, if not this computer is going for a swim.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Lupeloff said:
I keep getting a pop up window that says propelac has caused an error in python????
A python??? In Louisianna??? Nawwww.........maybe a cottonmouth.

Sorry Lupe, couldn't pass it up..........I really do hope you get your puter problem solved..........it just wouldn't be the same around here without you.:)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, knock on wood, I think that did it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
:thumbup1: Great!

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Glad you got your puter problem solved Lupe.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DorGunR said:
Glad you got your puter problem solved Lupe.:thumbup1::thumbup1:
So far it looks good, only time will tell.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Ya need one of them fancy 299.99 AOHELL computer box thingies I saw advertised on TV today.

Yeah right, shoot yourself first. I can pick up PIII's used for 100 or less that'll surf themselves silly.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts