Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Gas Keyboard Office equipment Wood Automotive tire Hardwood Gas Flooring Wood Ammunition Cosmetics Audio equipment Bullet Air gun Machine gun Trigger Office equipment Shotgun Wood Gas Automotive exterior Auto part Composite material Air gun Machine gun Wood Trigger Shotgun
[h=1]SG43 Goryunov[/h] Beltfed - 7.62x54r - parts kit

+ demilled reciever (torch cut)

+ 2 demilled barrels (holes drilled, ones missing sight top)

+ 250rd belt + holding can (not includeing ammo.. thats just to make the AD look pretty)

+ semi auto conversion fireing pin from "gunbuilds.com"( with installation paperwork)

+ barrel slide holder thing (not shown in all pictures because i found it after pictures were taken)

$300 + shipping (depends on how far away you live from Washington state)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tire Automotive tire Rim Wood Automotive wheel system Eye Finger Wood Toy Recreation Audio equipment Gas Wood Automotive wheel system Electronic device Office supplies Musical instrument Wood Window Metal

4 yugo take off barrels, all dark bores, shitty looking take off gouges and shit, fuckkin, 10 a peice, id preferr to sell these as a group. so $50 bucks includeing shipping for the yugo take offs (yes akk 4 of them)

theres are all 7.62x39 barrels

on the other side is a Arms of America US Made Barrel 14.5" not sure if its nitride lined or not, but atleast its got a black coat on it, handguard cuts are all made, same with extracor cut, no gas port drilled, has standard threaded end $80 plus shipping

the "In the white" US MADE barrel is a green mountain barrel, us made, i believe general European Romanian profiling, its defiantly chrome lined, has gas port drilled, and hand-guard retaining pin drilled, no steps on the sides tho, has extracter relief cut as well, standard threaded end $100 plus shipping

lastly, the short guy, its profiled for a yugo m92.. the 7.62x39 zastava krinkov, or pap pistol, whatever your makeing, same barrel, not chrome lined, no extractor relif cut, or handguard anything, just basic profileing, im not even sure if this is US made, really, i think it came with one of the first m92 kits before they came in the shipload into the country, i remember haveuing too get someone to custom make the "rear sight block" for the first m92 kit i got because they didnt come in the country with them yet... if only i waited a few years.. *shakes head* $70 plus shipping

anywase, id preferr to sell all these non yugo barrels as a package as well, $220, includeing shipping, unless you want the yugo ones as well, we can work something out via PM, or email at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, that got all weird, the arms of america and the green mountain one are taken with the yugo pictures, their too the right.. the yugo pull offs, i hope are obvious.. the super beat up looking ones

the yugo krink shortie barrel is all on its lonesome.. hope that helps, uploading the pictures got all.. weird.. again..
i dont know, im not the best with computers

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Just found my original order for the black mid length barrel I have on here.
AMD-65 US Made Barrel 14.5" Nitride Lined

Since its nitride coated I'm actually going to raise the price to 100 Plus shipping
Any questions and I'll be glad to answer them, again the SG43 kit is sold as well
Just the barrels left... Wish I could edit the name of the classifide. Or thread here to show people there's actually more then just a sg43 parts kit :-/

BARRELS!! GETCHHHOOOOO BAAAARRRREEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Damn Fetus...that Gory kit is massively cool! I wish I'd have seen it before it got snagged. Not sure what I'd have done with it though. Maybe set it up in a second story window so I could terrorize the neighborhood skate punks! haha

BTW, thanks again for the deal on your Romy kit. Everything looks gtg and it should make a pretty easy build.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hah. Thanks bluefin.
I try to send thins out GTG asside from the basics. Ya know- rivet removal and shit.
But who cares about that crap. Anyone else interested in BARRELS a?! Un used un installed (asside from the old yugo ones obvusally )

I purchased them awhile back and they just never found a life of theyr own. ADOPT A BARREL IN NEED!
THESE BARRELS JUST WANT A GOOD AMERICAN HOME
Theyr whimpering right now, and need someone to take care of them!
They just want to be finished and be the throat of a new gun!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts