This picture was taken with the stock on the first finish.
I really was'nt happy with the color not matching the handguards.
So I took the lacquer off with acetone and lightend it up with steel wool. Than recoated.
I gotta say though I was kind of sceptical about the high gloss(engine coat) finish but when I baked it for 3 hours at 300 degrees and let it set for a day or two it turned out great! I also baked my metal mags with the same, Believe me it makes a hell of a difference in apperence. It's almost to nice to shoot.
I just hope I get those 3" groups with the lapua rounds. Yeh right.....I'll try my best though.
Sorry guys for the delay.
I've fired 100 rounds through it and no sign of ware on the "Vulcan" ejector. Thatt I hardend myself.
My next build is the 74 plum kit from "K-var".
Man,......I live for this s#@t!