Gunco Forums banner
181 - 200 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
found this you tube video today thought I would share it

drooling video

[video=youtube;HacUqZN8t4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HacUqZN8t4Q]Sig AMT Disassembly - YouTube[/video]

sprat

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
the Colorado Gun sales website says that only the rear trunnion is included?
and if these are swiss and not chile then they are 7.5 swiss?? good price considering Colorado Guns sales is generally expensive

I called they do include both trunnions only no barrel

for barrels go here to DSA SIG AMT .308 Caliber Replacement Barrel, New - SIGA001-D S Arms
these are swiss made replacement 308 barrels

thank me later I sold a complete 308 kit 3 years ago for more money than this combined hope this helps someone out

sprat

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Artty. I've built allot of race car panels and have done a ton of fabricating before and that receiver is ,,,,,

ONE NICE PIECE OF WORK !! That has some very complicated bends in it that I'm sure aren't easy to duplicate,,,,,Very Nice job indeed!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Artty. I've built allot of race car panels and have done a ton of fabricating before and that receiver is ,,,,,

ONE NICE PIECE OF WORK !! That has some very complicated bends in it that I'm sure aren't easy to duplicate,,,,,Very Nice job indeed!

Thanks, I worked on it for a while fine tuning and tweeking it.
Artty

181 - 200 of 214 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.