Gunco Forums banner
201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
arty

lots of folks are asking me on other site about your contact info and price for the recievers you have
my question is are they 80% or ffl items

sprat

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I just got mine in, They are "%" receivers. The need to be fitted and welded. I can say they are WELL WORTH the money spent. These are NOT garage formed and would make original factory type repairs.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sprat as Pyrotex said they are just repair section to replace the original sheetmetal the cost is $450 shipped. I will send you a PM with the contact info as I'm not a vendor here.
Regards,
Artty

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
the only source I know about was DSA, they are sold out now, also according to the swiss rifle site only 7.5 bolts work woth 7.5 barrel but they don't build if you build anything is possible
thank arty

·
Registered
220 Posts
the only source I know about was DSA, they are sold out now, also according to the swiss rifle site only 7.5 bolts work woth 7.5 barrel but they don't build if you build anything is possible
thank arty
I've been selling PE57 contour barrels in 7.62x51 for months I'm out of stock right now waiting on blanks. The 7.5 bolt and carrier can be modded to work with 7.62x51 I have done several.
Artty

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Im finishing up mine, I used a .308 barrel but did the bolt work, I Fabbed up my own mag but hey, Thats 3 parts counts right there. I'll finish it up after my move.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
I've been selling PE57 contour barrels in 7.62x51 for months I'm out of stock right now waiting on blanks. The 7.5 bolt and carrier can be modded to work with 7.62x51 I have done several.
Artty
I guess i did not express myself, the experts from switzerland have said one can not just swap 7.5 bolts with 308 bolts, they are not builders they are amatur gunsmiths. as a builder i know anything is possible

I agree where are the posts and tutorials or links to them, lots of guys are looking for your repair section and there is someone selling whole recievers I just don't know who but i have seem them

·
Registered
220 Posts
I agree where are the posts and tutorials or links to them, lots of guys are looking for your repair section and there is someone selling whole recievers I just don't know who but i have seem them
The problem with a tutorial on my end is liability if someone messes up and hurts themselves I could be sued. My option is to only outline dimensions for all the cuts and then it is on the builder. The complete receivers you have seen are prototype only at this point I know the guy who built them personally. He and I have worked on various aspects of this platform together for over 3 years.
Regards,
Artty

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a long dead thread, but stuff is scarce and even any information would be extremely valuable. Are any receiver sections/flats still available, or barrels? If not, are CAD files/blueprints possibly available? Also, are the build instructions referenced a page or two ago still around somewhere? Any information, no matter how small, would be greatly appreciated. I've sent a message or two Artty's way, but he hasn't been on in a good long while. Thank you for your time.

201 - 214 of 214 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.