Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hay i see you are back on..... I assume that means you got rour online issue resolved... glad to see your postings

·
Registered
681 Posts
well.... kinda....
I signed up for verizon DSL about a month ago to switch from another ISP. The other guys wouldn't release my line so that verizon could pick me up. verizon is still dicking the dog, but at least they gave me a dial-up connection for the time being. looks like another week before I get my DSL back.
But, at least I'm here.
That polish kit is looking SWEET!!!
I had it all put together, looking good, except for on rivet that was bugging me... I attempted to drill it out, and reset another in it's place... when I had the pookster's famous bolt-cutter rivet squeezers in the magwell, putting pressure on the rivet, the receiver slipped from my grasp, and I ended up bending the receiver. I was so pissed at myself, I ground and drilled them all out, and threw the mangled receiver out and bent another. So far so good with this one.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Did you tell them you are SKS Hunter? They better not mess with a guy that is in to such a fantastic weapon. Really, glad to see you are back!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hay ?sks_hunter?, My wife worked for Continental Telephone, they where bought by GTE that later became Verizon. The problem with Verizon is that they won?t let anyone know too much about what?s going on within the company, everyone only knows enough to cover they?re own ass and no more. Con-Tel trained their people how to do everything, they could handle any job you gave them and every desk had about six feet worth of books on the phone laws in every State they served. Now days you need to ask how long the person has worked for the company and hope you get an old timer, they?re the ones that know the workings of the company and can get things done. It?s like my bank, no one knows any job but they?re own and not even that sometimes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts