Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
I was also thinking that the prices were kinda steep................

·
Registered
508 Posts
Their site resembles a few I've seen with the same layout, different name.( similar selection, etc) Are they local to ya Scubadvr? Catch any goods not on the site? Inquiring minds ya know? They do have a pretty impressive list of links on the main site, this one is something most "law abiding citizens" don't quite understand...

Many o' monkey has been made of the man who opened his mouth at an unopportune time:
http://www.sksparts.com/policecontact.htm Many a decent, law-abiding American has suffered harsh consequences due to a lack of a full understanding of the law. That editorial post applies to far more than DUI, your rights are your rights regardless of any allegation(s).

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, they were at the gun show with a pretty impressive set up. They had replacement pistol grip (different than most AKs in material, not bakealite) and top forgrip (plastic) for my E. German side folder. Jack

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They guys are right about the prices though. In my case, the parts I was looking for were unique to my build so I was happy to find them at a reasonable price. Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts