Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smeg are you here yet? You are welcome to come on to the board.

These guys love to debate you and I always enjoyed your posts.

Come on man! Come into the light!

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
Smeg, it's ok to come out, no Gibsonite, Barbarosa, or Randomluck here..................yet! :D

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
aviator said:
I think he's already around here.
Then why is he so quiet?????

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Hey DorGunR...I read about your adventure with the doctor.....better keep it in check, please. How about a second opinion even if it's painful? Just in case.

Smegs....oh yeah, I think he's already signed up, but keeping it down. I consider him one of the nice guys around here.

And we may also get someone else to visit us sometime today, unless he gets all wrapped up in Thanksgiving preparations.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool, I had a feeling that he was here, but he need not hide as we don't turn amyone away.

Smeg, If you are here, contact me. I have a question for you.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
He may just be being smart and using a new name, because if you post here under your old name chances are you will be banned from the other forum, at least that was my experience.

·
Registered
396 Posts
"What a piece of work is man! How noble in reason! how infinite in faculties! in form and moving, how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension, how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so."

--From Hamlet (II, ii, 115-117)

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Oh...reading you two going at a discussion is the highlight of any forum. Two very well historically informed individuals.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts