Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is in Smegs neighborhood. Probably within walking distance.

Strange Destiny, sorry your hopes are now dashed.

Nevada Set to Reopen Bordello
Associated Press ^ | Thu, Dec 02, 2004

The state's first legal bordello is set to reopen, but the notorious Mustang Ranch name may be shut out of the action.

The Storey County Commission has granted a brothel license to Wild Horse Resort & Spa owner Lance Gilman to operate a second brothel next to the Wild Horse about four miles east of the former Mustang property.

The government seized the Mustang in 1999 after its owners were convicted of racketeering. Gilman bought it on eBay for $145,000 and moved the Mustang buildings to the Wild Horse site.

The commission will decide at its next meeting whether to let Gilman keep the Mustang Ranch name, which he says was part of his purchase.

Oscar Williams, the owner of Ambient Entertainment of Reno, claims to have the rights to the trademark for clothing and other merchandise and David Burgess, the owner of the Old Bridge Ranch, also objects to the use of the name. His brothel is located next to the former Mustang Ranch site.

Gilman said he has spent about $1.5 million on site preparation and moving the old brothel to his land.

While the original Mustang has 50 rooms, Wild Horse madam Susan Austin said the new one would open with about 20

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That Mustang Ranch was quite the place in its heyday. I think it was owned by the Conforte family. Sally IIRC.

Randy, I am not getting the connection to my sig line.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Come On. Big Village (of Ho Houses) Be quick, Bring Packs. p.s. (excitedly) Bring Packs.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I get it.

It actually is the note Custer sent back to one of his commanders before he launched his charge at the Little Big Horn. The handwritten note is at West Point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts