Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just a sneek peek into the basement. again sorry for photo quality but keep looking you will keep seeing more supprises. if you look close you will see "big buddy" on the floor in the back. :biggun:
lets see your basement come on guys :)

·
'Explosives expert"
1,208 Posts
hotbarrel said:
just a sneek peek into the basement. again sorry for photo quality but keep looking you will keep seeing more supprises. if you look close you will see "big buddy" on the floor in the back. :biggun:
lets see your basement come on guys :)

The big buddy thing escapes me?

My work shop is nasty i'm ashamed to show it. :grumble:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the flash hider startes by the stock of the AK. then you can see the legs comming down at an angle, big buddy is the horizontal line running all the way across the back . the reciever is in the blacked out area and the stock tube is visable after that. above it you see one of the 250 round belts "draped " . the other black areas on the floor are linked ammo coiled up .
$29 dont buy much of a camera. :mad:
in the bottom photo you can see the pistol grip and most of the outline of the stock.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1pat
I was going to post a better lit photo and images of the back wall you cant see now ,,, I think I will keep it to myself :)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I like the blured look.....kinda makes you wonder just what all that stuff is, like is that crates of 8mm or could it be 7.62x39,? Sometimes seeing everything ruins the whole picture......I like the pics(does look like a bunker...lol)

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup,, IZZY 1919-A6 choise your barrel bolt and spacers choise your ammo
308 8MM and 3006 all out of the same gun
you shure get some funny looks with it in the back of the car going to the range,,,, I like it HAHAhaha :rockin:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
HAY travisaasen
a "LOT" lot of ammo is relative. BIG BUDDY can gobble thousands of rounds in one trip to the range. you are seeing mostly 8mm. in the photo

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Cammer, I cheated, I saw you blasting parts on loboslanding's tutorial.

Awesome....

·
Registered
103 Posts
F-Troop said:
Cammer, I cheated, I saw you blasting parts on loboslanding's tutorial.

Awesome....
Yep, that was a fun day for both my son and I. He got a real kick out of seeing a gun built before his eyes. Especially a very high cool factor gun like the 1919A4.

I took it to the range day before yesterday for the first time. It shot well, no problems. Lobo is a master. :notworthy

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
somebody else MUST have photos of their basement,,, come on ware are they :confused: lets see some more photos

·
Registered
103 Posts
It's not exactly my basement, but I do spend a fair amount of time there nonetheless... Usually it's not so cluttered up with all these odds and ends.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT.
hay cammer what's life without an A6 .... just not the same I say just not the same

1 - 20 of 23 Posts