1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
President Bush To Fix Illegal Immigration Problem By Removing Immigration Laws

National News
Monday, December 20, 2004

President Bush announced today that he will once and for all fix the problem with illegal immigration by making everyone a legal immigrant starting January 2005 and removing any immigration barriers for entering the U.S.

"Listen, the only reason we have illegal immigrants is because we have immigration laws." Stated President Bush, "If you remove those laws, then there is no problem. So, starting in January, not only will all 'illegal immigrants' be considered legal, but also all immigration laws will no longer exist. Therefore, I will be known as the president who fixed the immigration problem."

Bush has been pushing for a "guest worker program" since he took office in 2000, but now, considering the fact that this is his last term, President Bush said "The Guest Worker Program was a back door amnesty program I was trying to push. But now, since this is my last term, I'll do what I really wanted to do. I want all my Mexican friends to come over and help the U.S. economy by providing low skill labor for cheap. I really do care about these good hearted people."

Many people, however, are not convinced about the new "no immigration laws" program proposed by President Bush.

"I like President Bush and all those things." stated California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, "But I have to tell you that he is in the wrong. We have over 8 million illegals now. If we go through with this, California will go back to Mexico. That is not good. I am European. I won't like that."

In other news, Vicente Fox has demanded that President Bush change his title from President to "El Presidente". President Bush is said to be considering that request.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Mikhail Bakunin would be proud!

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aviator said:
I have a problem hiring nationals at $5.00 an hour to do yard work.
I know especially when they are worth $4.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Custer said:
I know especially when they are worth $4.
With two 15 min. breaks and 30 minute lunch, sick days and paid vacations, social security and workers comp.

Mexicans, if they get sick, you shoot them and bury them in your backyard.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
aviator said:
...Mexicans, if they get sick, you shoot them and bury them in your backyard.
You've taken to burying them now? And I had thought you were an insensitive SOB. My apologies.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
My dog used to nible at the corpses and neighbors complained about the smell....I'm still an insensitive SOB.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Aviator, have you considered a barbeque?

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-sermons/butcher.html

FYI, "barbeque" and "cannibal" are words both derived from "Carib", an indigenous Carribbean (also derived from "Carib") people. No, I can't explain how you get "barbeque" out of "Carib", but they liked to cook their favorite meat on wooden grillwork over coals.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Magnus, what do you think we should do with the people who lure them over the border with jobs? Immigration law also prohibits hiring them.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
aviator said:
With two 15 min. breaks and 30 minute lunch, sick days and paid vacations, social security and workers comp.

Mexicans, if they get sick, you shoot them and bury them in your backyard.
Aviator, I thought you were dumping 'em in the canals and that's why there is a gator problem. The reptiles keep looking for more.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dzerzhinsky said:
Magnus, what do you think we should do with the people who lure them over the border with jobs? Immigration law also prohibits hiring them.
You mean the free government bennies and health care?
ID cards, drivers' license, education for their children, a chance to vote, and so on?

What do you propose to do about the politicians offering those enticements?

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Custer said:
ID cards, drivers' license, education for their children, a chance to vote, and so on?

Great point! When I did the hiring for a large lettershop back in the mid 80's all we had to see was a Social Security card and then we weren't allowed to photo copy it. So if someone had a S.S.card, and I saw it, then I had fulfilled my legal requirement and I could hire them.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Custer said:

So long as the Feds ignore immigration law and allow practices that encourage illegal immigration - such as hiring illegals - the States are each between a rock and a hard place. If they don't offer illegal aliens health care and education, for example, they end up getting stuck with a bunch of sick and ignorant illegal aliens that the Feds won't deport. Not good.

But begin actual enforcement of existing immigration law by the Feds, and that's no longer an issue. In that scenario, I'd say that the politicos in question then should be impeached and tried for conspiracy to violate immigration law.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The left does not want to talk about the huge business of fake identification.

The law only requires two i.d.'s to prove right to work. A drivers license and social security card are the most common forms and easy to buy. I am also told they are not hard to get from the proper authorities.

·
Registered
522 Posts
This ******* problem would be so easy to solve it they wanted to.
1. Anyone that hires a illegal will be fined an amount that would equal the pay of a citizen doing that same job.
2. They would be fined for each and every occurance. The feds would not need to chase people and jail them. All they would need to do is count/estimate the number of illegals and get out the calculator.
3. Schools or any institution (hospitals) that gives them free service should have all federal funding revoked.
4. Any Illegal that commits a crime the sentence is automatically doubled.
5. Illegals cannot buy real property w/o consent from the feds.
6. Any Illegal that violates their visa and stays over will be jailed for 2 years and deported upon release.

This is my short list on what will solve this problem. If George wants my detailed list I will be happy to give it to him.

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
I agree for the most part with FAL, stiff penalties for hiring illegals, but I would deport them for crimes. If caught, deportation station buddy. No hearings, so appeals no green card, then you get a one way ticket to Mexico, or where ever....Damn sneaky canadians! Really, if they apply for a work visa that is fine, but they should have to be paid min. wage and all that jazz.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Custer said:
The left does not want to talk about the huge business of fake identification.

The law only requires two i.d.'s to prove right to work. A drivers license and social security card are the most common forms and easy to buy. I am also told they are not hard to get from the proper authorities.
And the right loves to whine and blame everything on the left. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh! That's too hard! Don't make me comply with the law - go play tag with the illegals in the desert and leave me alone!

Give me a break, Custer.

There are plenty of laws against having phoney ID. What's say we enforce them, too?

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
magnus, agree with much of what you say, but there is a need for hearings. I don't know about recent history, but in the 1950's in California many American citizens of Mexican descent were inadvertently deported.

The whole thing is so weird. I simply cannot imagine myself going into any country illegally and being able to get a job there, and the worst thing that will happen to me is that I might get sent back to the USA.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts