Gunco Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not a big fan of cats............but this is pure evil. :pissed:

[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+2]Girls 'stomp kitten, then brag about it'[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+1]13-year-olds facing cruelty charges for act called 'beyond sick ? it's evil'[/size][/font]
[size=-1]Posted: January 1, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern[/size] [font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][font=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif] [size=-1] ? 2005 WorldNetDaily.com [/size] [/font] [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Two girls from New Jersey are facing animal-cruelty charges after allegedly stomping on a kitten before burying it alive up to its neck. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"This is beyond sick ? it's evil," Cumberland County SPCA Agent Beverly Greco told the Bridgeton News. "We have reached a new low." [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The 13-year-olds from Laurel Lake, N.J., reportedly acquired two kittens Dec. 5, but were told by their father they couldn't keep the animals. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][/font] [font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"We received information from the local animal-control officer and the school [they attended] that the girls were bragging about what they had done," Greco said. "The girls, who are stepsisters who live separately, reportedly had taken two 8-month-old kittens who had been offered for adoption by their owner." [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"They took the kittens to a nearby wooded area, where one of the kittens escaped. The other one was stomped, had a red tank top tied around its neck, and was buried in the dirt with its head sticking out." [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Greco said most of the feline's bones had been broken during the onslaught. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"Another person found the dead kitten and removed it from the dirt and reburied it," she told the paper. "We exhumed the kitten and did a necropsy on the body, and determined that it had suffocated from the dirt packed around it after the girls buried it." [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The names of the girls were being withheld by authorities because of their age, but each have been charged with three counts of animal cruelty and a disorderly persons offense. [/font]

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I have no words. I could never understand senseless cruelty.

·
Registered
61 Posts
When I was 13 I met a beautiful girl who lived in an old mining town near Placerville, Ca. One time she told me that her dog had puppies and she was afraid of what would happen when her dad found out, so she took them out to the shed and ground them up in an old hand crank meatgrinder.

That was a long time ago. I never spoke to her again after she told me that.

·
Registered
968 Posts
It makes you wonder what type of home environment these girls live in. That's pretty vicious. My daughter is 10 and would never even think of such a thing, she has a love for everything living. Hopefully they'll get a good punishment and learn a big lesson.

:(

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Yuck, serial killers in the making.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Kids that do cruel things to animals grow up to be cruel people.

Not good.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
The liberals will tell you its our fault as the little bitch was expressing her anger against Bush and the Capitalist society. I say horse wipping is to good for her. She should be made to wear a sign with the the dead animals picture posted on it in public for a year. She should have to clean shit off the highway for an additional year and where she is "cleaning" made public so that the rest of the community can know where the little bitch is. Anyone that would harm an animal like that will think nothing of doing the same thing to your children or the elderly.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
It will probably turn out that the girls have no record and a judge will give them 6 months probation and probably a whopping 10 hours of community service. Not even a slap on the wrist. These girls need to pay for their cruelty and be forced to have psychiatric help.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
It will probably turn out that the girls have no record and a judge will give them 6 months probation and probably a whopping 10 hours of community service. Not even a slap on the wrist. These girls need to pay for their cruelty and be forced to have psychiatric help.

I agree with you except for the psychiatric help. Seems to me we are alway searching for the cure when there is none. In life there is good and evil. All the theropy and all the psyc help can not make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Jack

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
At 13 if they don't have a sense of empathy then I'm afraid it's too late. I also wonder what in their short lives would turn little girls into such cruel unfeeling little mosters?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
My Dad hated cats with a passion. But if I had ever tried anything like that, I'd be begging for the horse whipping compared to what I would have got at home. I think scubadvr is on to something. Quit trying to treat the symptom and cure the problem. These girls no doubt had deadbeats for parents. If the kids are not taught at home, no therapy is going to cure them.:rant:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Polish Taipan said:
Yuck, serial killers in the making.
exactly correct... their moms will deny it up and down but you state the fact.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts