Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
have you seen the movie for that thing, lots of ammo very fast but that little tripod doesn't hold it very good. the thing is all over the place jumping around.

the best would be to angle the guns or put them farther apart so drums could be used. that would be a lot of firepower.

not for me though, the damn neighbors call the cops about having a full auto if i bump fire one or two mags. that would get me a visit every damn time.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
the complainers down the road are why I bought 100 round drums. they complained about ten round mags. I bet they wish it was only the ten's now. screw em. I called the officer in the brown uniform myself one day and invited him over. he declined but did assure me because they called more than three times it was hreassment and he would put a stop to it. problem over :rockin:

romack I think you are correct it is allover the place. it needed to be staked down then look out.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
The tripod was designed for their same system that uses two Ruger 22 calibre rifles. It is not up to then task to handle he AKs No doubt about it. That is why BMI is just sitting on the kits. Also at about $750 it is a bit expensive.

Hey, anyone interested in doing a group buy? Maybe we can take them off his hands for a good price and then try to fix some of the design problems, ie; guns too close together to fit drum, tripod problem, operating crank too small, goofy looking shroud, ackward sighting system etc.

Any takers?? I would be in for one...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts