Gunco Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, would like to have some feedback. Your help is usually right on the money. Feel free to comment. If this is the wrong forum/thread, please let me know. Next T-shirt I am running is the RPD in full color and maybe a blacked out version. Can run it in white and/or grey but would like to go with another "russian" color. Was thinking of a tan since the full color works best on light colors. Would run the blacked out version if it is a dark color like brown or green. Not soliciating any orders, working up a shirt that is "correct" for the RPD crowd.
Planning on running and shipping the shirts out around January 10th. Soon I as have the colors, I will post a formal ad for orders.
Thank you for your help.
Here are the work ups:

Front left pocket

Blacked out full back:

Full color back:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Looks great!!!! I like the Cyrillic letters!!!

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Looks great!! OT did you do the RPK Tshirts I saw on Gunsnet? I'm still looking for one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad you guys like it.
BTW, I was not the guy who ran the RPK shirts on gunsnet.
My family is in the embroidery and silk screen business so I have produce soime neat stuff on hats, shirts etc.
I try to have three specialty runs a month and not step on others toes.
As a manufacturer, I am not limited by run size etc. I usually do short, limited runs of 24-36 shirts, hats. I also like to run them fast and get you your stuff. Time line between concept to shirt is about two weeks with the shirt in your hands by three. This print will run around the 10th and be in the buyers hands by the 14th-15th.
The 4x is no problem and maybe I should run this shirt in black with white printing?
What do you guys think?
What colors would you mix and match?
I can run a sweatshirts also. Ones and twos of something else is not a problem in a run.
Hate to sound like an ad, but I love to support my addiction. Sure beats the daily HS sports team stuff.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
I love that RPD in color, would look great on white or gray. I'd be in for one in M. I'd be even happier if you'd make me a RPK-74 tshirt. Everyone here know how bad I want one :). (The T that is)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright, let's work up an awesome AK print. Need a couple of start off ideas for the full back and the small left front.
If we can get this pounded out, I can run it with the RPD shirt.
Ideas:
full color picture on back?
solid black on a dark color?
use cyrillic?
shirt color?
run some sweatshirts?

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
You could do a shirt called "AKs from around the world" and show the different versions from Russia, Hungary, Poland, maybe Isreal or South Africa, ect.?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
What are some costs for these T's? I know it would depend on quantity, and size but just off hand what can you do them for?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts