Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got up this morning and went out my front door and my yard signs in the front yard were fine, then I drove in the back way after running to the store and saw that the (Bush) signs I had on my back fence that face the main road here were gone. This really botheres me as I have put back several of my neighbors (Kerry) signs when someone has knocked 'em down. I wish this election was over already.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I've seen these posts over on swiftvets a lot. Lastnight I was sitting on my side stoop haveing a smoke when a truck slowed down in front of my house at 11:30 and they seemed to be looking at my and my neigbors signs.

They drove off, but stopped again up the street, I waited, but they went on.

My signs were still there today.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yep, I've seen brothers stop speaking to each other over this one.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Today is jeans for generosity day in my office. There are 2 people who thought it is a good day to wear their Kerry shirts into work as well. One used to be on a good basis with me, but as teh election gets closer he keeps spouting pollution and racism along with other stuff.

I so wanted to say to him: So, are you going for Halloween as a Kerry supporter?

I kept my mouth shut as I don't advertise at work who I'm voting for. These same 2 people wear all the pins and stuff on their coats everyday.

I cannot wait until the election is over either way, I just hope I don't hear anyone rubbing it in if sKerry does win.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
My oldest brother is so far right, I can't find him. He won't let a democrat in his home.

I am an independant, voting for Bush with a clothespin on my nose.

My youngest brother is a big time worker in the Democrat party?????

My sister is more than likely an Alien.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
You have an interesting family, Roy!

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
My son's best friend works for Fifth Third bank here in Cinti.

He had a Bush Cheney sticker tacked up in his cubicle. The HR department made him take it down as they claimed they got some complaints that it was upsetting some people who work there.

What a crock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts