Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another feature added to Gunco and our burdgeoning empire on the net.

http://www.gunco.net/post/

There is a link up on the bar as well between the contest link and donation link.

Thanks to the members who have written for it and to our guest writer who is not yet a member here Peppermint Patty.

We have a few more writers lined up and and if anyone is an aspiring writer who would like to contribute let me know.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Thats really cool. I can't wait to have time to actually read them.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
There's a topic I want to write a brilliant editorial on, hopefully will get around to it soon, but...

I don't know that this is really going to take off so long as it's so difficult to locate and doesn't appear among the forums. I would imaging fairly few members are even aware of the existence of this.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I'm a gonna have to plead guilty to hardly ever reading sticky threads in forums. Guess I'm going to have to start paying more attention to them.

Some good thoughts there.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Well, I'm so dumb I can't find how to post in there.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dzerzhinsky said:
There's a topic I want to write a brilliant editorial on, hopefully will get around to it soon, but...

I don't know that this is really going to take off so long as it's so difficult to locate and doesn't appear among the forums. I would imaging fairly few members are even aware of the existence of this.
It will take time to get it accepted and people to read it. It costs nothing for us to have it there and I like to write and Peppermint Patty does as well.

It was our hope to have a place where gun owners can express themselves on the WWW in a way that is less militant than post wars.

What would be cool is for someone to pull one down and start discussing it, but it will take time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts