Gunco Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, today we got 7 of us S.C. boy's together and had a little fun.

DrugRunR, Z_Recto, Broncodarts, Gary_P, myself as well as Grady and Selectfire74 all met up with a few of our toy's. We had a BLAST!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Wow............some banana Republic armies don't have that many weapons.:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Can you say Red Dawn! If patrick swayze would have had that many ak's he could of survived the battle.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
It's gonna be about three months till we can do that kind of shooting here Stingray. Looks like fun.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pogo said:
It's gonna be about three months till we can do that kind of shooting here Stingray. Looks like fun.
It was way below freezing early this morning, so I dressed in layers. But by 2:00pm I had to strip off a layer or two. It got up to the low to mid 60's!
:headspin:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
It was about 6 degrees this morning, but got a little above freezing this afternoon. It's supposed to get about 3 below here on Christmas morning, and were supposed to have a big winter storm blowing in sometime tommorow. :cold:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cephus said:
Do the Russian's know you got in there armory, I know I'd a had fun with that many weapons to play with .OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out the faces of the people in the background!!!!

Just before this pic was taken, we all lined up w/full mags, and cut loose on a bunch of clays lining the berm. Man, it sounded like a dang war,,,,those people just plugged their ears while their eye's were bugging out. The berm downrange looked like it was exploding!:D :hdbng: :lol:

Attachments

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Geezzz, ya'll reckon you've got enough firepower there mr. Stingray? Man the colombian militias aren't that well armed.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aviator said:
Geezzz, ya'll reckon you've got enough firepower there mr. Stingray? Man the colombian militias aren't that well armed.
Aviator, we would have had alot more in the pics, but DrugRunR had to take off a little early taking quite a few w/him. I wish I could have gotten some pics of his stash!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Did you get to do a lot of rapid firing? The range I usually go to wont let you cut loose at all. Before I leave I try and blast off a quick 30 round mag and then split before he has time to come out and look. Sounds like ya'll had a great time!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
NICE!!!!

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Seeing those pics all I can think is "Holy Crap" :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts