Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
southern ammo sent me an email telling me the ammo will be sent out in a couple weeks!!! wow this is great news. I ordered a long time ago knowing it would be on hold but the price was so good I got in early. they have 308 at 105 per thousand, 89 for tarnished, and 80 for tarnish w/ small dent.
great prices .. I went through about ten thousand rounds when century had their 308 dream , it was the same typ ammo sorted pick up's I guess. a 1919 can go through thousands in one trip to the range :thumbup1:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no it is not from India. I have a boat load of that India stuff it is no good for a 1919 and that is ware my 308 ends up.. this I believe is IMI but I could be wrong, I believe it is from ware they empty their mags after they come back from a "mission" . all the ammo ends up seperated from NEW stuff, that is why some of it is tarnished some. but again I could be wrong.

magnus any idea who is selling it in sgn.

I hand size and sort the INDIA crap and have to throw out about 5% to 10% for oversize ring and spilt or rolled lips.

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
J&G Sales JGsales.com and it is 89.90/per 1k in 5k lots:D
Apparently it is Indian here is what they say about it
308 Indian FMJ, 500 rd cases. M80 FMJ ball, brass case, boxer primer, non-corrosive, (NOTE, Some of this ammo was imported with some bullet seating problems, this ammo has been sorted to find any defects. We have tested it in FAL, G3, and bolt actions.)

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes the india stuff may work in a bolt BUT not so good in a 1919ware the ring has to silde down tracks .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts