Gunco Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reload made the long drive down and ew spent the day at the range. most of the time was at the trap range and that was a great time. I had a brand new brolin semi-auto 12ga. next we went to the hand gun area and met a few other guys from the club. the club here done not descriminate against any brand or styl gun, not even my 1919. after we had enough at the hand gun area, we came back to my shop and did an inspect of his new AK. Everything looks good now he has quite a few rounds through it and it all looks good. Now we went down back here in my yard and fired the rifles, his ak and my romak. we realy had a great time. the highlite was the tanerite :headspin: , NOUTHING says WOW like tanerite. their is no doubt when you hit the mark. :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

just thought I would share highlites of a good day with everyone, their is someting to be said for getting togeather with other members

·
Registered
681 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it down today, hotbarrel... busy from sunup til past sundown... hope there is a raincheck there somewhere with my name on it... sounds like a fun time.Well, what the hell... at least I'm reconnected and back in the forum!!!

See ya Saturday...
Bryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts