Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hand turn gas pistons for AK's I can make standard pistons, AMD65 pistons, and have even made custom pistons to your specs. All pistons will be made to order. Price may vary slightly depending on what you want or quantity , but usualy around $15 to your door. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
522 Posts
How about ak-74 pistons (since they are a little different length)?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just give me the word!!

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
THE WORD
I need 4 AK74 length
You need length?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes the proper length from the face of the piston to the back of the stop ring. in other words how much will be sticking out from the carrier. I can get on them this week!!!
I want to say thanks to the members here for supporting me with their confidence, makeing and working on their parts. the hotbarrel

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have enough intrest in the pistons , I want to ask, how do you feel about me putting a USA in the shaft like others do. I know it is not needed because they are stainless and I will need to BUY a set of very small letter stamps, but if you guys realy want them I can . would it be reasonable for $1 more that way I may be able to recoup the cost of the set. I would guess it will cost about 20 something for a set . or would you prefer to keep the price as low as possable?? I am dooing everything I can to get them to members for as littel money as I can. so it is up to you.
thanks hotbarrel

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hell driver
I will be happy to do ANY size piston for the same price... all I need is the dimention from the face of the piston to the back of the seat ring. same as above. and just say the word. I am makeing some pistons tonight . I will continut as long as it remains fun or not too cold in my shop. so just let me know.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
hotbarrel the piston king!!

You need to change your name to hotpiston!!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

·
Registered
339 Posts
mbadboyz said:
hotbarrel the piston king!!

You need to change your name to hotpiston!!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

"hotpiston" sounds kinda x rated to me :thumbup1:

·
Registered
177 Posts
USA USA USA

I think it would be worth the extra dollar to have USA on the piston. Your work is great, Not giving anyone the chance to question the legality of my work is well worth the dollar. CYA people, remember you only have 1* , why take chances?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will look into it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i should have spoken up earlier but ive gotten a couple pistons from HB there quality work.

·
Registered
522 Posts
did you ever get the size thing taken care of on the 74 pistons? I would like to order 2 74 pistons with USA on them. The USA is worth a buck. Let me know if I can use paypal and are they still $15 each marked?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes I am going to make some 74 pistons this week. price still is 14. no I do not have a letter set yet . to be honest I have not even ordered a letter set yet. I guess I will order a set this week if it is not too costly. Anyone that can tell me ware to get a cheap set of 1/4" stamps please let me know. rember at a dollar a piston I need to get them to my door for cheap . if it is going to be 25 dollars I will never get my money back. maby a cheap harbor freight or something.. thanks

·
Registered
522 Posts
I got a set from harbor freight for 5 dollars on sale.

Put me down for 2 74 pistons and tell me how you want to get your money.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok I will call harbor freight tomorrow. If you want 74 pistons please send me a PM , this will help me keep track ,,

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hot barrel has made two custom length pistons for me and they are beautiful. He is fast and does really nice work.I highly recommend his work.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
fal your pistons are done and should go out tommorow.
Thanks Droog It is nice to hear.

1 - 20 of 300 Posts