Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Start 'em young. This is an old pic of me and my son SouthernPartisan shooting the Colt Woodsman. SP is now 29 yo.:)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
....and he'll remember it forever! :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
That's right GUNR, start them young before the Leftist a-holes put it in their minds that guns and gun owners are crazy and evil and that ALL guns should be banned!:rolleyes: :ranting:

·
Registered
522 Posts
When the grandchildren come to visit I always take them shooting during the day and I teach them about guns, gun safety and American history at night. This Christmas they each are getting a AMD 65 that I built for them. The kit will include rifle, mags, ammo and web gear.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Whew! From the thread title I'd thought for a moment there that DorGunR had joined the Man Boy Love Association.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
DorGunR you obviously did an EXCELLENT job as a father!!
My father had a strong dislike for guns after Korea and he wouldn't own them. Fortunately for me my grandfather owned several handguns and a shotgun and took the time to show them to me and teach me to respect them (keep my little hands off them) while I was at his home. He gave me my first rifle, a Wards( I think made for Montgomery Wards) .22 semi-automatic when I was 14. I bought my daughter the Chipmunk .22 for Christmas when she was 6.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts