Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
AIM has Korean surplus 30.06. Some is corrosive (KA headstamp) and some is not (PS headstamp).

I think the corrosive comes with the clips and in bandoliers while the non corrosive is just in the GI can and is a bit less expensive.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Custer said:
AIM has Korean surplus 30.06. Some is corrosive (KA headstamp) and some is not (PS headstamp).

I think the corrosive comes with the clips and in bandoliers while the non corrosive is just in the GI can and is a bit less expensive.

Thats good to know. I really like AIM and buy my 302 from them. Jack

·
Registered
625 Posts
scubadvr said:
Any one have an good sources. I am completely new to the M1 and can use the recommendation. Thanks Jack

?Sportsman?s Guide? has the Korean 30.06 and you don?t have to send them a copy of your driver?s license or have it shipped to an FFL as some do. (I live in Illinois and it?s a problem) You just click a button saying you?re of legal age and that there are no local laws that prohibit you from purchasing the ammo. I?ve got 400rds coming on Wednesday so I can try it out; I?m not concerned about it being a mix of corrosive and non-corrosive ammo. I?m use to dealing with corrosive ammo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts