1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Just what I needed to go with lunch.:sick:

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I'm a little confused (not that, that's unusual) but the ad says the AK mag capable SKS's are made by Norinco.
Isn't Norinco Chinese? And aren't all Chinese weapons banned from importation anyway?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Oh, please. Eight deaths in four years make the SKS a major cop-killer? Please understand I'm sympathetic to the families and officers, but this is crap. You know what the #1 killer of police officers in the line of duty is? Traffic accidents.
One of the cases sited the fact that police were doing a drug raid on a house known to be "an arsenal" and that they had been called to the home in the weeks previous for reports of "shots fired". Sounds more like sloppy police work than anything else.
VPC can jump in the lake for all I care.
And the whole thing comes from the wisconsin hunter killings, which had nothing to do with police killings. It's a rather transparent attempt to use a tradegy to further a political aganda. Pathetic.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
7.62x39 said:
I'm a little confused (not that, that's unusual) but the ad says the AK mag capable SKS's are made by Norinco.
Isn't Norinco Chinese? And aren't all Chinese weapons banned from importation anyway?
It's a really old, maybe mid 90's, ad. I'd buy all the SKS-D's I could find for $179!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I really liked the ad! No need to confuse people with the truth. Anyway, yeah, they illustrate a blurb on how SKS's are being wantonly imported with an SKS that has been banned from import for years.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Lets all forget it was NOT an SKS used in the Wisconsin hunter shootings.....maybe it's a good thing morons like the VPC and the rest of the anti's don't know what it really was.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My understanding as well is that the weapon was an SKS.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pretty good to put out 40 rounds or was it 80 rounds must have been one hell of a fast loader.

Heck takes me 2 to 3 mintues to load 10 rounds.

cheap shot at Law abiding gun owners,by a bunch of Pencil pushing panty wastes:thankyou:

·
Registered
339 Posts
I initially heard that the weapon used in the Wisconsin shooting was an SKS then the media kind of waffled and said that it was a Saiga. Still not sure which it was.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
reef12 said:
Heck takes me 2 to 3 mintues to load 10 rounds.
You really need to get some stripper clips. With them you can load 10 rounds in just a few seconds.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
You really need to get some stripper clips. With them you can load 10 rounds in just a few seconds.
Sorry have a BIG Scope on it :sick: .

Not so much interested in how fast any way:thankyou:

Do have a bunch of them stripper clips for my Aks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts