Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE:

I had a lot of orders to get ready last week so I split them up in 3 shipment dates. The 3rd shipment will go out this week sometime. For those of you that received them already I hope you liked them and are showing them off. And for those that have not received them yet they are on their way. I had a few come back to me because of insufficient funds(postage). I had to re-do them and they will be going out sometime this week. Some of the orders went out just happened to slip through the mail system not being weighed. For the ones that were sent back to me, the mail carriers must of complained about them being on the heavy side and they were the ones returned to me. Polish Taipan and I were told that priority mail would be $3.85 for 1lb and under and mailed anywhere in the U.S. They must have lied to us. At any rate....please work with me as this is costing me extra $ in the long run on the postage and I am doing my best on my city salary to get them out. If for some reason you dont get them by this saturday just drop me a PM and I will let you know whats going on.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PLEASE READ!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Eeryone,

I talked with Mark last week and he had a couple of snafu's, but I told him to use the donation money to supplement the shipping and I offered to pay any overages.

Sometimes this stuff happens and we still got a great deal. I suggested to Mark that next time we might want to increase the $ amount a little on each shirt to cover things better.

Please be patient he's doing the best he can.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
I got mine and they are nice shirts, with well done graphics. I think I owe Mark a couple of bucks though, as I saw it said postage due $1.85 on the box. Anyway THANKS MARK!!!! And I'll send you a M.O. for 2 bucks this week.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grendeljaeger said:
I got mine and they are nice shirts, with well done graphics. I think I owe Mark a couple of bucks though, as I saw it said postage due $1.85 on the box. Anyway THANKS MARK!!!! And I'll send you a M.O. for 2 bucks this week.
Please dont send any money for the extra postage. As long as you recieved it I dont think you or I will have to pay that. If it comes down to having to pay it then we can work somehting out.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
OK , I thought you had got stuck for it.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Still no t-shirts :( . Did mine get returned to you for postage?

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Same Here :(

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Due to my lack of funds and having to come up with all the rest of postage for the ones returned to me, the rest of them will be going out this friday when I get paid. Sorry its taking so long, and you can thank our USPS for most of the delays. I think there are 7 packages to be sent out.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
how much extra postage due was on my package? Let me know and I can get it sent out to you.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sniper69 said:
how much extra postage due was on my package? Let me know and I can get it sent out to you.
Thanks!
I dont have records of how much each individual was short due to the postage. Dont worry about it ya'll. I will take care of it.

The remainder 7 packages will go out this friday, just let me know when they arrive.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
mbadboyz said:
I dont have records of how much each individual was short due to the postage. Dont worry about it ya'll. I will take care of it.

The remainder 7 packages will go out this friday, just let me know when they arrive.
Still no T-shirts here - did these go out last Friday, like posted above?

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I am not trying to be a jerk - just trying to figure when the T-shirts will arrive. I ordered something from texas last Monday and received it last wednesday (via priority mail), and something sent Thursday via priority from California arrived on Saturday, so I am trying to figure out why it is taking longer for priority mail from georgia to alabama. Any updates that you have on the status of this would be appreciated.
Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
still no T-shirts here. Any updates?

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Same here, no tshirts.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The rest of the T-Shirts went out today thanks to my wife. She said the lady had to weigh each package and pay the extra towards the shipping. All of them have been sent out now except for the one I promised to someone. I will get that out pretty soon. Things have been hectick here trying to do side jobs and regular job all in one week. Sang....I still want to stop and meet you on my way back from ohio. I will PM you with my number so we can hook up even if it is just to meet each other.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Let me know mbadboyz, but if I turn you down it's because things ain't going well around here. Both the kids are sick again and Momma ain't happy.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If momma not happy, no one is!! Pm me your # again so I can call you in advance from columbus before we leave.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts