Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received all the MO's accept for Cephus. I spoke with him and he will be sending it. I didnt want to wait any longer so I threw in some extra cash, and placed the order. XXL's were $1 more and XXXL were $1.50 more. We had enough money with the shipping to help cover all the T's. The people that ordered only 1 T-Shirt I am going to try and ship them for a little cheaper to help with those extra costs. And the left over cash will be donated to the forum like we had planned.

Just wanted to give everyone that ordered T's an update. Should have them by the end of the week. And you should have them by the end of the following week.

Mark

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cephus said:
Wait a minute you didn't speak to Cephus because Cephus sent his money in on the first day he got thee addy & amount ,so I don't know who you spoke to but he is me and I got no call and have already been told my money was in. LMAO at this one . Check you'll see.
Correction!! It was not you.

hcpookie was who I spoke with.

I did not have my notes with me when I wrote that post, your money order was the first one I received. I have been going nuts here with this order and all the mail received lately. Sorry buddy!

·
Registered
273 Posts
i still got your addy ill put a couple more dollars in the mail to cover the cost of covering my big ass with a 2x shirt lol

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kail said:
i still got your addy ill put a couple more dollars in the mail to cover the cost of covering my big ass with a 2x shirt lol

Its up to you whether or not you send the extra. This was something I was not told up front. But the costs were so cheap that I didnt think it would make much of a difference to us when she told us they were a little extra. We should have enough to cover everything, and if its not a lot of money I can cover it(under $20).

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cephus said:
See POOKIE got me in trouble again,I bet he's sitting back just LHAO . I wasn't upset I just didn't want to labled slow ,Mbad you know you never wanted to be last one in on the run, you had to wait till the next morning to redeam yourself. LOL no harm done.

LMFAO......you right!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Man, I'm bummed. Got in too late for the first order, and now we are sitting at 7 orders out of a 24 minimum.

Come on guys, how many times do you get a cool T shirt for ten bucks? Hell, just a regular plain white T is close to that.

It's gonna take a little time, but in the end we are gonna have the best gun website around, and having a Tee shirt from the good old days is gonna be a collectors item. :) GG

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gordon gauge said:
Man, I'm bummed. Got in too late for the first order, and now we are sitting at 7 orders out of a 24 minimum.

Come on guys, how many times do you get a cool T shirt for ten bucks? Hell, just a regular plain white T is close to that.

It's gonna take a little time, but in the end we are gonna have the best gun website around, and having a Tee shirt from the good old days is gonna be a collectors item. :) GG
Just hang in there. We will hit the mark. Just keep bumping this post every other day or so.

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Any update on the T-shirts?

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Yeah any word? I can't wait to wear my shirt!!!! It will be my answer to those bumper stickers I see here that proclaim "I'm doing my best to piss off the religious right" LOL

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
mbadboyz PM'ed last night and it sounds like they are just about a go. He still had one M.O. that had not shown up, but that is not keeping them from being done or shipped. He covered it for now and I'm going to throw him some extra money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts