Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellas, here are a couple of older pics of some of muh guns:) The AMD is the kit I am BullPupping, and I sold the Wasr-10 and bought a new one, lol. The shottie is affectionately known as Ol'Nasty :gunsmilie I would love to see some of you guys toys! If anyone has not seen the Barbie AK holler at me I will try to post those pics, or if someone could scavenge them off of GN...and post them. Barbie is Jose's and I think he still has pics but I am not sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
"Ol' Nasty" is about right! I watched a movie the other night where the hero had a cut-down buttstock like that on a semi (11-87?), the name of the flick is on the tip of my tongue but I just can't nail it down...

So, can you actually shoulder that one if you need to? I'll post some pics some time soon, lost all from my hard drive but I might have a couple on disc.

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ol'Nasty is a poor ol'Maverick 88. She is modeled on my pappy's Mossberg. I guess if your arms are short enough or if you where crazy enough it could be shouldered. I have shot it one hanted...don't know that I would try to shoulder it. :D

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
nice job on the cammo look on the 65

·
Registered
508 Posts
It hit me!

It was Chuck Norris in "Lone Wolf McQuade ". I think he had one or two more inches of buttstock, not alot but a little bit...:D

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Here's my version of Ol' Nasty, I call her the fat lady.
Cause if she sings, it's all over.

Mossy persuader, 20" barrel, 8 round tube, vented heat shield and a tac light.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Magnus, found this one still on file here. thought I had some varmint shots but maybe not...

BTW, Sang Run: Call it "bubba" if you must but that M-44 looks sleek. Lotsa C&R guys gonna be bummed when their $50 rifles are still $50 rifles 10 years from now. Dig in and dig it! Add a red dot or scout scope! Sporterizing WWII rifles has been done since the end of the war, I myself haven't done it yet but a 91/30 will probably be my "bubba".:thumbup1:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Pointer said:
Newbie here,certfied AK,AR,Fal,Cetme nut.Here is my new converted Saiga 12gauge.Nice camo Magnus!
Now that is a rig! Man o' man if I saw someone coming at me with that I would shit myself. That is evil, but very cool! :thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts