Gunco Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Tannerite Recipe. F*** Gunsnet.

Hey everyone. In my blatant contempt for gunsnet and their shitty attitude, I'm gonna post the recipe for exploding block targets. Too easy:

Mix 5% aluminum powder with 95% Amonium Nitrate fertilizer.

You can get the aluminum powder on E-Bay or a chemical supplier, if you can't find it anywhere else.

The fertilizer must be 34-0-0, and it will likely come in a time-release granule, so you'll have to grind it up in a food processor, or you could pistil and mortar it, or smash it with a rolling pin or whatever.

Anyway, don't mix this shit until you're ready to use (detonate) it. This is a relatively dangerous material when you mix it. Don't eat it, have sex with it, stuff it up your ass, or use with any amount of malt liquor. Don't be a dumbass.

:drunk:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
"Mix 5% aluminum powder with 95% Amonium Nitrate fertilizer."
is this aluminum oxide powder? and thanks for the post I was wondering when you would get around to posting it. LOL

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Lets chill out on all the cussing. Try and keep it clean. DING....DING....round two.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Yes, actually if we could keep the F word out of the title lines it would be nice. You can use it like F*** if you wish.

No flame intended.

Thanks,
Sang

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha okay. You'll have to forgive me, I can be a little crude sometimes. I'll try to keep obscinities out of the title.

Anyway, I don't know if it's aluminum oxide. All that's in my copy of the recipe is for aluminum powder/dust.

:drink:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're welcome, Rod. You're all welcome. I can't tell you how badly I hate the commercialization of Gunsnet. So I'll just spread this recipe around and it'll be all good.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Jose`-K47 said:
You're welcome, Rod. You're all welcome. I can't tell you how badly I hate the commercialization of Gunsnet. So I'll just spread this recipe around and it'll be all good.

So why all the bad blood if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
magnus392 said:
if further instructions are needed drop me a PM GNS :biggun:
What the hell ? Further instructions ?? You mix it together. Then put it in a container. Then shoot it. How can you not get that right ?? Haha, you slay me sometimes, Magnus.

Anyway, Gunsnet is getting too commercial. They cut the neat stuff you can do at their site unless you throw money at them. They added all this un-necessary crap, then had the gall to demand money for Linx's recipe that he got from someone else. I got my hands on it, and now I will distribute it all over the place. I encourage you to spread it around too.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
MMMMMMM OK :thankyou:

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Jose`-K47 said:
What the hell ? Further instructions ?? You mix it together. Then put it in a container. Then shoot it. How can you not get that right ?? Haha, you slay me sometimes, Magnus.

Anyway, Gunsnet is getting too commercial. They cut the neat stuff you can do at their site unless you throw money at them. They added all this un-necessary crap, then had the gall to demand money for Linx's recipe that he got from someone else. I got my hands on it, and now I will distribute it all over the place. I encourage you to spread it around too.

Incase they want full text goober;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
What is tannerite? I am kinda new to the gun world, I work with Magnus and he got me to sign up. So far so good it seems like a neat place.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.