Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please scan a Tapco flat for me? I need it to have the proper aspect ratio and a correct length and width measurement . . .

I'm playing around with creating my own flats, but I bent my last pattern up to build an AMD-63.

Please? My email addy is [email protected] . . . you probably won't be able to post it here due to image size restrictions.

As a token of my gratitute, the first person that gets me the image with the proper sizing can have my last remaining Gmail invite . . . 1GB mailbox size kicks ASS!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Disconnector

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Disconnector,
I have also bent my last flat, a scan would help me too.
Steelcore1964

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Stickerman! If you want the Gmail invite please email me at [email protected] and I'll shoot ya the invitation.

Could you do me a favor and measure the flats exact length and width at the widest point? That way I can properly scale the printout . . .

I didn't use the ACE template because of slight dimensional variations. The ACE template is designed to be glued onto a prebent receiver . . . the Tapco flat hasn't been bent yet.

Plus, the Tapco flat has most of the correct markings that I'm going to try to duplicate.

Disconnector

1 - 6 of 6 Posts