Gunco Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of Tapco's new Galil handguards on order. I should have them by next Wednesday. It looks like I will be able to offer these for $35 + shipping ( I may be able to do better after I get them in hand and figure out where my bottom line is with the shipping included).

Scott

·
Registered
522 Posts
Keep us posted. I know I want at least one and maybe more after I try them. Do you think they will work on a 74?

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Scott,
I would like to get at least one to try.

·
Registered
681 Posts
one set here, please!
I just ordered a set from Taco last night, but could put another set to good use!
I love the look of those things.
They have a really cool pic of an AK on the cover of their recent flyer, the one sitting in the pumpkins.
ME LIKEY

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
I think one of these might look good on my .223 Saiga, might have to Galil it out a bit.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
it looks like you could mount some kind of rail on it. i'll bet one of you brilliant folks could figure it out!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are trying to work up a group buy on these for the members of gunco. Since this is a Tapco item, I am not allowed to sell it on some of the other boards (I've been told that I would be banned) so if you know anybody on the other boards that may be interested let them know. I am planning to sell these just like I do everything else.....as low as I can afford to. With that being said, the only way for me to significantly get the price down is for me to order 100 of these. Thats where my next price break would be.

So lets go out and drum up some interest in these.

Scott

·
Registered
681 Posts
I just checked my order at Tapco. it's no longer on backorder, so it should be shipping out either today or monday, i hope!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts